- More Information
Mantic Stage 1, 2 and 3 Clutch Kits 1 year or 20,000 km (whichever occurs first) warranty from date of purchase. Mantic Stage 4, 5 and Track Series Kits (multi-plate) come with a 90 day satisfaction guarantee from date of purchase.
- Warranty does not cover:
- A. Normal wear and tear, including wear and tear of any friction materials forming the surface between the clutch disk and pressure plate or used as a component of the product
- B. Any defect or damage caused by a collision or other accident
- C. Any defect or damage caused by the failure to store, handle, install, assemble, maintain or use the product in accordance with manufacturer instructions or specifications, including but not limited to: (a) modification of the product by the customer in any way; or (b) installation of the product in a vehicle that is not in full compliance with the instructions and specifications of the manufacturer of that vehicle
- D. Any defect or damage arising directly or indirectly as a result of racing or competing in the vehicle in which the product is installed
- E. Any defect or damage arising directly or indirectly as a result of the failure to use and install an appropriate scatter shield
- 6. We reserve the option to repair or replace products at no charge if found to be defective during the warranty period.
- 7. This warranty will be VOID automatically if in our reasonable opinion the product has been subject to any unreasonable use, misuse, negligence, fire, or accident; or the product has been modified, repaired or dismantled without the prior written authorization; or any part has been replaced with a non-approved part. We reserve the sole right to inspect, evaluate and test the purportedly defective product in any way deemed appropriate by clutchsales.com.au, and then make the final decision as to whether the product in fact is faulty or defective in material or workmanship. This is our exclusive written warranty. We make no other express warranties, nor is anyone else authorized to make any express warranties on our behalf.
- 8. Upon discovering a purported defect that you believe is covered by this warranty, you must immediately (within 30 days) return the product to us, together with a detailed written description of the purported defect and proof of original purchase.
- 9. No warranty claim will be accepted under this warranty for incorrectly installed parts unless approved by clutchsales.com.au under the clutchsales.com.au ?No fault? warranty provision, which may be withheld at the absolute discretion of clutchsales.com.au.
- 10. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- WARNING: DO NOT USE ANY CLUTCHSALES.COM.AU PRODUCT IN VEHICLES WHICH HAVE BEEN MODIFIED TO EXCEED THE MAXIMUM ENGINE RPM(S) BEYOND THAT WHICH WAS SPECIFIED BY THE ORIGINAL VEHICLE MANUFACTURER WITHOUT FIRST INSTALLING APPROPRIATE SAFETY EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TRANSMISSION GUARDS, AS SUCH USE MAY CAUSE THE PRODUCT TO EXPLODE UNEXPECTEDLY CAUSING SERIOUS INJURY AND/OR DEATH.
Feature 1 9 Lightened Aluminium Cover Assembly Feature 2 Twin Organic Clutch Plates Feature 3
- Technical Spec
Weight (KG) 30.00 Package Length (CM) 40 Package Height (CM) 15 Package Width (CM) 30 Flywheel Specs Tech Comments Clutch Plate 225 x 26T x 29.0 Torque Capacity Peak: 1230Nm, Rated: 820Nm Tech Documents Understanding Clutch Systems Size: (6.64 MB) Mantic Install Size: (981.57 KB) Vehicle Specific Clutch Kit Installation Notes Size: (580.13 KB) Vehicle Specific Clutch Kit - Installation Notes